Zoning & Development

Land Use Planning Services

Staff at the District of Fort St. James can help you with all things planning related. If you need to subdivide a property, apply for a change to the zoning bylaw or Official Community Plan, we can help!

Before some permits and applications can be approved, there may need to be a public hearing process. This takes time. Please ensure that you have accounted for regulatory and legislative requirements.

Our development fees have recently increased. Please see Bylaw 1029 Development Procedures in the related links for a complete list of development fees.

The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.

What we Do